As a business owner, you have many things to think about. Whether or not your business is adequately protected should not have to be one of them. Neighbors Insurance can provide the coverage you need to protect your assets, so you can focus on what is most important - growing your business. Our Businessowners Policy combines all the broad coverage required by most business owners with specific coverage designed to meet special needs - all in one policy!
Our Businessowners Policy Offers Broad Coverage for Your Business
- Businessowners Liability Coverage - Insures Against Bodily Injury, Property Damage, Personal Injury and Advertising Injury.
- Buildings and Business Personal Property Coverage - Provides Replacement Cost Coverage for Most Buildings and Business Personal Property.
- Loss of Income and Extra Expense - Protects Loss of Business Income Resulting from a Covered Loss. We Cover Your Net Income and Continuing Normal Operating Expenses, Including Payroll, for up to 12 Months - with no Preset Amount.
Equipment and System Protection
Not found in a standard Businessowners Policy, this special coverage protects you from mechanical breakdown, electrical current, explosion, loss or damage to steam boilers or hot water heaters caused by conditions inside your equipment.
Add Even More Protection
Expanded coverage is available through our coverage extension endorsements in areas such as Property, Crime, Businessowners Liability, Employee Dishonesty and many others.
Commercial Auto Insurance
Your company vehicle is an important asset to your business, so you want to make sure it is adequately covered. Business exposures for auto may not be covered under a Personal Auto policy.
Keeping Your Workers Covered
Providing statutory coverage for medical and lost wage benefits is an essential part of any business' insurance portfolio.
Commercial Umbrella Policy
A Commercial Umbrella Policy goes beyond our Businessowners Policy, providing an extra layer of protection. When you insure with our Businessowners Policy and Commercial Auto products, Commercial Umbrella is available to protect your assets against catastrophic lawsuits.
You work hard every day to keep your business successful. Your insurance should work just as hard to keep you fully protected. Neighbors Insurance offers you its comprehensive Contractors protection package, which combines broad coverage required by most contractors with specific coverage designed to meet your individual needs- all in one policy!
Our Basic Contractors Protection Product Offers these and Other Broad Coverage for Your Business
- Contractors' Liability
- Blanket Additional Insured Coverage (For the Most Common Contractual Requirements)
- Business Income and Extra Expense
- Systems Breakdown (Included when Property Coverage is Purchased)
- Property (Optional)
Our Contractors PLUS Endorsement Provides You with Expanded and Enhanced Protection where You Need it
- Contractors Equipment
- Leased/Rented/Borrowed Equipment
- Contractor Tools
- Installation Coverage
Commercial Auto Insurance
Your company vehicle is an important asset to your business, so you want to make sure it’s adequately covered. Business exposures for auto may not be covered under a Personal Auto policy.
Commercial Umbrella Policy
A Commercial Umbrela Policy goes beyond our Contractors package, providing an extra layer of protection. When you insure with our Contractors package and Commercial Auto products, Commercial Umbrella is available to protect your assets against catastrophic lawsuits.
Neighbors Insurance Represents Health Companies with the Following Benefits
- Visits to the Member's Primary Care Provider and Referrals to Specialists (Even Out-of- Network if Medically Necessary)
- Coverage for Obstetric/Gynecological Needs, Including a Self-Referral Option
- A Full Range of Preventive Care for the Whole Family, Including Check-Ups, Immunizations, and Mammograms
- No Charge for Diagnostic Services such as Laboratory Tests and X-rays
- Hospitalization, Arranged and Coordinated by the Primary Care Provider
- Urgent and Emergency Health Care Covered Worldwide
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Ambulance Service for Life-Threatening Situations
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Counseling
- Durable Medical Equipment and Diabetic Supplies
- Preventive Dental Services for Children
- Eye and Hearing Exams
- Discounts on Optical Services
- Free and Low-Cost Health Education Offerings
- A Variety of products, Including Point-of-Service options and (In Some Areas) Managed Care Workers' Compensation
- Easy Administration, a Minimum of Paperwork, and Trained Service Representatives Prepared to Answer Questions
- Simplified, Integrated Billing System
- Prescriptions-By-Mail Program
- High Deductible with a Health Savings Account
Neighbors Insurance helps you keep your workers covered.
Our Workers' Compensation Coverage Protects
- Workers in All Employments Conducted for Profit, Including Part-Time Employees, Family Members and Volunteers;
- Employees of Counties and Municipalities Engaged in Work Defined by the Law as “Hazardous”;
- Public School Teachers, Excluding those Employed by New York City, and Public School Aides, Including New York City;
- Employees of the State of New York, Including Some Volunteer Workers;
- Domestic Workers Employed 40 or More Hours Per Week by the Same Employer (Including Full-Time Sitters or Companions and Live-in Maids);
- Farm Workers Whose Employer Paid $1,200 or More for Farm Labor in the Preceding Calendar Year;
- Any other Worker Determined by the Workers’ Compensation Board to be an Employee;
- All Corporate Officers if the Corporation has more than two Officers;
- Officers of One- or Two-Person Corporations if there are Other Individuals in Employment; these Officers May Choose to Exclude Themselves from Coverage.
Components of Workers' Compensation Premium
The primary components in determining workers’ compensation premium are classification code and remuneration. While these items are the basis, there are a number of additional components used to determine workers’ compensation premiums. Neighbors Insurance offers workers compensations with several different carriers to help you get the best policy for your needs.