Let our licensed and trained insurance agents help you find the best match for your insurance needs.
We work hard to provide exceptional claim service coupled with a personal, comprehensive approach to detail. With our representation of competitively priced companies along with numerous discounts, we are confident we can find the great coverage you need with the price you deserve.
Neighbors Insurance Can Assist You in Choosing
- Custom Parts and Equipment
- Full Window Glass Coverage
- Excess Liability
- And More!
Take advantage of one of these in class or online defensive driving courses today!
Here at Neighbor Insurance, we understand how great it feels to hit the open road for a nice cruise. We also understand how much better it feels knowing that both you and your bike are covered properly by a trusted Neighbors Insurance agent.
We Offer Valuable Coverage and Protection Including
- Collision of Any Type
- Injury to Others
- Damage to the Property of Others
We Also Offer a Number of Discounts!
- 5% American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) Member Discount
- 10% MSF Training Discount
- Multi-Bike Discount up to 30%
- Preferred Program for Experienced Riders
- Discount With Auto Policy
Not all homes are the same... neither are homeowner insurance policies! Let Neighbors Insurance help you make sense of it all and find the policy that’s right for you.
We can help you with a range of coverage options, including
- Dwelling - For Your Home and Property.
- Personal Property - For the things Your Own in Your Home and Take with You.
- Inflation Coverage - To Increase Coverage on Your Home and Personal Property as Inflation Increases the Cost of Replacement.
- Loss of Use - To Cover the Cost of Certain Necessary Expenses Incurred while your Home is Unfit to Live in.
- Deductibles - You Assume the Cost of Losses Under the Deductible, the Carrier Protects You Against Larger Losses above the Deductible Amount.
- Personal Liability - For Accidental Bodily Injury or Property Damage for Which You are Legally Responsible.
- Medical Payments to Others - To Pay Medical Expenses for Someone Who is Accidentally Injured on Your Property or by You.
- Loss Settlement Provisions - For Dwelling and Personal Property, Account for Differences Between Amount Insured and Replacement Cost.